Welcome to the NURSING Guide
This guide provides a starting point to help you find and access the many resources available both within the library and online.
Use the above tabs to find a variety of resources.
- On the Shelf - a selection of what's on the shelf
- e-Resources - a selection of eBooks, online journals, databases and more
- Weblinks General - legislation, professional associations, community organisations and more
- Topics - a selection of specialist books, videos, websites
- Research for Nurses - specialist research techniques
- Research Help - develop your research skills
- Referencing - learn how to reference correctly using APA and how to avoid plagiarising
- Copyright - find out what you can and can't do
If you require further research help or simply have a question, please contact the Library.