Registration is required for first time users. This is a one off process.
- Click on the New Registration button.
- Enter your details. You must use your TAFE email address. Personal email addresses will not be recognised.
- Click Next
- Complete details. An asterisk indicates the field is mandatory.
- Company – Central Regional TAFE should be displayed. If not please enter
- Business Unit – Select Central Regional TAFE from the drop down menu
- Tick the Confirm box.
- Click Complete Registration.
- Once the registration has been completed, a verification email is sent to your TAFE email address.
- Open the Registration Confirmation email you received and click on the Confirm Sign-in Registration link
- Click on the Log In button to continue.
Once registered you will be required to login each time you access the College’s subscription.
- Standards Australia has introduced Digital Rights Management for all its Standards.
- The FileOpen plugin has been installed on all staff and student network PC’s to facilitate this.
- If you are off campus, you will need to install the FileOpen plugin on your own PC.
- To install this free plugin, go to https://plugin.fileopen.com and follow the instructions.
- When you login in from a non-College IP address you will be requested to confirm your account via an Email link.
Please contact Library staff if you are having any issues accessing.