Welcome to the LABORATORY OPERATIONS Guide
This guide provides a starting point to help you find and access the many resources available both within the library and online.
Use the above tabs to find a variety of resources.
- On the Shelf - find out what's on the shelf
- e-Resources - eBooks, online journals, databases and more
- Weblinks General - legislation, professional associations, community organisations and more
- Topics - specialist books, videos, websites
- Apps - a selection of apps related to laboratory science and operations
- Research Help - develop your research skills
- Referencing - learn how to reference correctly using APA and how to avoid plagiarising
- Copyright - find out what you can and can't do
If you require further research help or simply have a question, please contact the Library.
Source: PublicDomainPictures. (2013, November 24). Laboratory equipment. [Photograph]. Pixabay.