Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Massage - Journals and Databases
The library maintains various databases and online resources listed below. Should any of these services request a username and password please use your TAFE Account unless otherwise noted.
Training Video Collections
- Kanopy - thousands of training videos and documentaries
- Safetyhub - a range of Occupational Health and Safety videos
- ClickView - hundreds of training videos and recorded TV programs
Journal Article Databases
- Ebsco Database - a journal article database: subject areas include Automotive, Business, Computing, Education, Environment, Medical, Reference, Social Sciences
- Proquest Central - a journal article database: subject areas include Accounting, Banking, Business, Careers, Computing, Economics, Education, Finance, Health, Medical, Religion, Science and Telecommunications
Get the latest in magazines, journals and newsletters delivered to your inbox for free.
To subscribe email us at email@example.com including your name, SRTAFE ID number and list of titles you want to subscribe to.
Only current South Regional TAFE Staff and Students can subscribe.
You can unsubscribe at any time by replying to the ePublication stating you no longer wish to receive it.
View our range of Massage journals below or view our full list of ePublications on our ePublications page.
International Journal of Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork: Research, Education, & Practice
Description: A peer-reviewed journal focusing on the research (methodological, physiological, and clinical) and professional development of therapeutic massage and bodywork and its providers, encompassing all allied health providers whose services include manually applied therapeutic massage and bodywork. It provides a professional forum for editorial input; scientifically-based articles of a research, educational, and practice-oriented nature; readers’ commentaries on journal content and related professional matters; and pertinent news and announcements.
Journal of Massage Science
An online journal which concentrates on the scientific and medical aspects of massage therapy.
Terra Rosa Bodywork News
Description: An e-newsletter with the latest news, new products and the odd journal article concerning massage and therapeutic bodywork.
"If you can, you should, and if you are brave enough to start, you will." ~ Stephen King