Skip to main content
- If you are not automatically signed in when opening Supersearch, you can sign in at the top right of the main menu. Sign in using your campus computer network login.
- Once signed in you can access your library card, renew items that are not overdue,your saved searches and saved items.
My Library Card
- My Library Card allows you to view-
- your current and overdue loans
- your current requests and their status
- any blocks that may prevent you borrowing, such as overdue loans
- your personal details such as address, phone, expiry date, borrower category and the types of library notices you will receive.
- any alerts that may require action by you.
- My Favorites is accessed by selecting the Pin icon at the top of the Supersearch main menu OR by selecting Saved items from the sign in menu options.
- Saved Records displays all the individual records you have saved from previous sessions.
- Saved Searches displays all the searches you have saved from previous sessions.