Welcome to the WORK HEALTH and SAFETY Guide
This guide provides a starting point to help you find and access the many resources available both within the library and online.
Use the above tabs to find a variety of resources.
- On the Shelf - a selection of what's on the shelf
- Safetyhub - streaming video collection
- Australian Standards - find an Australian or New Zealand Standard
- e-Resources - a selection of eBooks, online journals, databases and more
- Weblinks - legislation, professional associations, organisations and more
- Research Help - develop your research skills
- Referencing - learn how to reference correctly using APA and how to avoid plagiarising
- Copyright - find out what you can and can't do
If you require further research help or simply have a question, please contact the Library.
NOTE: The terms 'occupational health and safety' (OHS) and 'work health and safety' (WHS) are equivalent and generally either can be used in the workplace.
Source: voltamax. (2016, Sep 1). [Grinding safely] [Image]. Pixabay.