Central Regional TAFE has a subscription to a select list of Australian Standards provided through the Techstreet platform.
The service is provided to current Central Regional TAFE students and staff for course-related research and study only.
- These are conditions the College must abide by. Non-compliance may result in cancellation of our licence.
- All printed and downloaded standards will be marked with an access date and College name. Do not remove this notice from the document.
- Downloaded documents are saved to the local machine only and cannot be shared.
- 200MB download limit per session, otherwise you will be locked out for 2 hours.
You must not:
- Attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works from any product.
- Share any product with non-College related personnel.
- Build up a reference collection.
- Copy, cut and paste text from any document.