Skip to Main Content

English (For AMEP & EAL): Law

Websites: Australian Law - Who to contact when you need help

Websites: Australian Constitution and Law Making

Websites: Australian Consumer Law

TIS National Contact Details

Used with permission Dept of Home Affairs
If you need interpreting help, contact the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) National on 131 450 (local call cost from anywhere in Australia). They provide translating and interpreting services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.