Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- If you are not automatically signed in when opening Supersearch, you can sign in at the top right of the main menu. Sign in using your campus computer network login.
- Once signed in you can access your library card, renew items that are not overdue,your saved searches and saved items.
My Library Card
- My Library Card allows you to view-
- your current and overdue loans
- your current requests and their status
- any blocks that may prevent you borrowing, such as overdue loans
- your personal details such as address, phone, expiry date, borrower category and the types of library notices you will receive.
- any alerts that may require action by you.
- My Favorites is accessed by selecting the Pin icon at the top of the Supersearch main menu OR by selecting Saved items from the sign in menu options.
- Saved Records displays all the individual records you have saved from previous sessions.
- Saved Searches displays all the searches you have saved from previous sessions.